About Keurig Kold
Keurig is famous for it’s convenient single-serve coffee brewing machines as well as for the innovative K-Cups these machines utilize. In an attempt to expand it’s product line and aiming to fill a void in the market, Keurig has produced it’s most recent machine, the Keurig Kold. Soda lovers can now take advantage of the same technology Keurig is known for by purchasing the Keurig Kold. This machine produces 8 ounce single-serve carbonated soda drinks using pods similar to the companies famed K-Cups. What sets the Keurig Kold apart from other single-serve soda machines is that unlike many comparable products there is no need for a CO2 canister as the machine produces carbonation through a process contained inside the pods themselves.
Quick Details about Keurig Kold
- Produces 8oz single-serve soda drinks
- Utilizes pods that are similar to K-Cups
- Does not require a separate CO2 canister for carbonation
- Pods are available in varies flavors, including official ‘Coke’ flavors
Keurig Kold Pricing & Refund Policy
The Keurig Kold is a pretty expensive product, not only to purchase the machine, but also due to the cost of ownership over time. To purchase the Keurig Kold costs a whopping $369.99. This cost includes the machine as well as two glasses. The flavor pods are sold as 4-packs for $4.49-$4.99 per box with each pod producing one 8oz drink. Keurig offers a 30-day money back guarantee for customers that are not completely satisfied with their purchase. The company also backs up it’s product with a one year limited warranty.
You can find this product at www.amazon.com (Just Click Here) (Amazon Prime members get free 2 day shipping on select items)
What Do Other Consumers Have to Say about Keurig Kold?
Customer satisfaction with the Keurig Kold has been ultimately negative. There are countless complaints from users about various features of this product. The most common complaint is about how expensive the Keurig Kold machine is to purchase as well as the high cost of ownership. The flavor pods end up being much more expensive than purchasing bottled and canned sodas. Furthermore, it is only possible to make 8oz drinks, which is much smaller than the standard 12oz sodas consumers are used to enjoying. To further drive a nail in the coffin, the actual functionality of the Keurig Kold is up for speculation. Most users report that the soda produced by the machine tastes somewhat flat compared to canned and bottled sodas. The final complaint with the Keurig Kold is that the machine is simply too gigantic and heavy, which makes it extremely inconvenient for users that have minimal counter space available to them.
Pros and Cons
- Produces 8oz single-serve soda drinks
- Does not require a separate CO2 canister
- Flavor pods are available in various flavors, including official ‘Coke’ flavors
- Can only produce one 8oz drink per flavor pod
- Carbonation is lacking which makes flatter tasting drinks than canned and bottled sodas
- Machine and flavor pods are extremely expensive making cost of ownership high
- Enormous size of machine may be inconvenient for consumers with minimal counter space
What’s the Bottom line? Should you buy Keurig Kold?
I strongly recommend against wasting your money purchasing a Keurig Kold. The machine has more negative attributes than any product should have for such a hefty price tag. Even if obtained as a gift, this machine comes with a high cost of ownership and the quality of soda it produces is disappointing. I suggest looking into some other soda making machines that have better consumer satisfaction.
Keurig Kold Contact Info.
– Website: http://www.keurig.com/content/kold-landing
– Phone: 855-574-5653
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/keurig
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/keurig
– Instagram: https://instagram.com/keurig
– Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/Keurig
You can find related products at www.amazon.com (Just Click Here) (Amazon Prime members get free 2 day shipping on select items)