About InstaHang – As Seen on TV
The InstaHang – As Seen on TV is a very cheap yet effective tool that will free you from the use of hammers, nails, wire and hooks as it is a great alternative to all of them. It’s a revolutionary multi-function product that saves your time and money and also gives you a good output. You don’t need any hammer or nail or hooks to pop in a peg on your wall if you use InstaHang. Hanging photos, clocks and paintings have become easier with this product. It is designed with a peg dispenser which pops in pegs securely. InstaHang is an amazing tool that let you hang anything whether it’s heavy or light within a second. Now, you don’t need to get worried about wall damage or break due to the effect of hammer and nails because InstaHang is much secured and prevents any kind of unwanted damage of your wall. So, hurry up and decorate, remodel, and organize your wall with as many things as you want!
Quick Details about InstaHang – As Seen on TV
- The InstaHang – As Seen on TV is a 47-piece accessory kit that includes 36 pegs, 6 caps and 4 hooks.
- It is a good alternative to hammer, nails, wire and hooks.
- Its super-grip and upward-angle peg design hold and supports any object up to 10 lbs.
- It only leaves a tiny pinhole in a surface.
- This tool has a hidden compartment to store backup supplies.
- It has built-in bubble leveler ensures correct placement.
- It comes with peg popper for easy removal.
- Its assembled dimensions: 2.0″L x 9.5″W x 11.2″H
Pricing & Refund Policy of InstaHang – As Seen on TV
The price of InstaHang – As Seen on TV is $4.00 and you would be charged an addition amount of $3.99 as shipping charges as well. The product is also covered by a 30-day money back guarantee minus processing fee and handling fee.
You can find this product at www.amazon.com (Just Click Here) (Amazon Prime members get free 2 day shipping on select items)
What Do Other Consumers Have to Say About InstaHang – As Seen on TV?
The InstaHang – As Seen on TV has got 3.00 out of 5 stars at Amazon.com. Both positive and negative reviews are provided by the consumers of this too. Some have said that they have got relief from the pain of hammering nails on the wall which is pretty tough. The pegs are very tiny yet can hang heavier pictures and pegging in the wall is also not tiresome! However, this product has got a number of bad reviews too. Some of the consumers have faced a problem while loading the pegs. Nails often get jammed and the spring is stuck and thus the tool becomes dysfunctional.
Pros and Cons of InstaHang – As Seen on TV
- The InstaHang – As Seen on TV is an easy-to-use peg gun.
- It has built-in spirit level meter, measuring guide and peg remover.
- The anti-slip angled pegs hold and support any object up to 10lbs (4.5kg).
- It effectively replaces hammer, nails, hooks and wires.
- It prevents damage on your walls from hammer and nails.
- It has a hidden compartment to store back-up supplies.
- The pegs are of poor strength.
- The Pegs don’t load easily.
What’s the Bottom line? Should you get InstaHang – As Seen on TV?
If you love to decorate your wall with photos and other objects, grab the InstaHang because it will be easy to hang them with this tool. The pegs are installed on the wall just by making a small hole and it doesn’t harm other portion of the wall. It will make your bathroom or bedroom look more beautiful with decorative photos. But, be conscious while buying the product from sites other than the official website as cheap and pirated products are sold most often killing the reputation of the real ones! The refill kits are also available at lower cost.
Basic Contact details of InstaHang – As Seen on TV
You can find related products at www.amazon.com (Just Click Here) (Amazon Prime members get free 2 day shipping on select items)