About Edge of Glory Knife Sharpener – As Seen on TV
The Edge of Glory Knife Sharpener is a useful kit that let you sharpen all type of knives in as easy and convenient way. All the blades need to tune-up now and then even if they are professional in quality or inexpensive. This sharpener offers you a smooth, clean surface and easy sharpening of your blades with just one hand. When you’re done, the sharpener will be removed to be stored away. It uniformly sharpens the whole surface of the knives within a short time.
Quick Details about Edge of Glory Knife Sharpener – As Seen on TV
- The Edge of Glory Knife Sharpener has dual-hardened tungsten carbide teeth.
- It has a super-suction grip that locks onto any smooth surface.
- It is quick, efficient and easy.
- The sharpener is great for chef knives, filet knives, pocket knives, and hunting knives.
- It weighs approximately0.28 pounds.
- Its shipping dimension is approximately 9.5 x 5.5 x 3.25 inches.
Pricing & Refund Policy of Edge of Glory Knife Sharpener – As Seen on TV
The Edge of Glory Knife Sharpener will cost you an amount of $8.25. You can get free delivery of your product if the orders worth over $35. The manufacturer of the product will give you a 30-day satisfaction guaranteed return policy. So, you can either apply for a refund or you can change it with an identical piece.
You can find this product at www.amazon.com (Just Click Here) (Amazon Prime members get free 2 day shipping on select items)
What Do Other Consumers Have to Say About Edge of Glory Knife Sharpener – As Seen on TV?
The Edge of Glory Knife Sharpener has been rated 3.3 out of 5 stars at Amazon.com. Both positive and negative reviews are given about this product. Some of the consumers have claimed that it is effective for quick and smooth sharpening of knives and works just as advertised though it’s actually great for normal blades. However, a lot of consumers have said the opposite. According to them, it is a total money waste and sometimes breaks after the first usage. This is a carbide sharpener which sharpens dull knives by removing a large amount of steel in a short time. So it’s bad for costly and professional knives.
Pros and Cons of Edge of Glory Knife Sharpener – As Seen on TV
- The Sharpener has dual-hardened ceramic teeth to sharpen your knives.
- It gets absolutely perfect slices each and every time.
- The super suction locks it to virtually any surface.
- It works on a chef, paring, filet, and serrated knives.
- It is kept on a smooth surface and lock down to activate.
- It’s mainly suitable for low-grade knives.
- It removes a lot of steel from the knife which causes erosion.
- Breaks after the first use.
What’s the Bottom line? Should you get Edge of Glory Knife Sharpener – As Seen on TV?
Now, the question is should you buy it or not? The Edge of Glory Knife Sharpener is an effective sharpening device for almost all type of blades. So, if you want quick and smooth sharpening, you can try it. It’s a dual-hardened ceramic teeth provides uniform sharpening of your knife in an appropriate way. But, be careful about the pirated sharpening devices. The reason is that those are of low construction and breaks after one or two consecutive uses. You better not use it for costly and professional blades.
Basic Contact details of Edge of Glory Knife Sharpener – As Seen on TV
You can find related products at www.amazon.com (Just Click Here) (Amazon Prime members get free 2 day shipping on select items)